In order to use RamNode cPanel DNS:
- At your domain registrar (e.g., GoDaddy, Namecheap), point your domain(s) to the nameservers provided in your RamNode DNS Hosting Information email.
- Log into http://dns.ramnode.com/cpanel with the login information from that same email.
- Use the Advanced DNS Editor to change the default A Record to the IP associated with your domain(s) on your VPS.
- Edit the rest of your records as desired.
- Use Add-on Domains for any additional domains on your VPS (or Parked Domains if they are just aliases for your primary domain).