How do I use cPanel DNS Hosting?
In order to use RamNode cPanel DNS:
- At your domain registrar (e.g., GoDaddy, Namecheap), point your domain(s) to the nameservers provided in your RamNode DNS Hosting Information email.
- Log into http://dns.ramnode.com/cpanel with the login information from that same email.
- Use the Advanced DNS Editor to change the default A Record to the IP associated with your domain(s) on your VPS.
- Edit the rest of your records as desired.
- Use Add-on Domains for any additional domains on your VPS (or Parked Domains if they are just aliases for your primary domain).
What happens if I run out of bandwidth? (Views: 16910)
How do I connect to my VPS? (SSH) (Views: 14794)
rsyslog CPU Usage (Views: 10993)
Do you have a looking glass? (Views: 44265)
CKVM Performance Tweaks (Views: 8350)