We guarantee that your VPS will be online 99.9% of the time.
Exceptions might include:
- Scheduled maintenance.
- Upgrades for your particular VPS.
- Service suspensions for AUP violations, overdue invoices, etc.
- Downtime caused by your software installations on your VPS.
- Denial of Service attacks.
- Hardware failures.
- Any other errors on the client side.
We reserve the right to issue credits or refunds on a case by case basis. Downtime caused by the client will never result in credits or refunds.
How do I secure my account? (Two Factor Authentication) (Views: 7950)
How do I select an OS for KVM? (Views: 4635)
Do you have a test IP I can ping? (Views: 40016)
Does RamNode backup VPS data? (Views: 19651)