We guarantee that your VPS will be online 99.9% of the time.
Exceptions might include:
- Scheduled maintenance.
- Upgrades for your particular VPS.
- Service suspensions for AUP violations, overdue invoices, etc.
- Downtime caused by your software installations on your VPS.
- Denial of Service attacks.
- Hardware failures.
- Any other errors on the client side.
We reserve the right to issue credits or refunds on a case by case basis. Downtime caused by the client will never result in credits or refunds.
How do I use cPanel DNS Hosting? (Views: 22251)
How does the Affiliate system work? (Views: 3504)
What is your refund policy? (Views: 8389)
Do you provide DDoS protection? How does it work? (Views: 43242)
How do I upgrade or downgrade my service? (Views: 23245)