We guarantee that your VPS will be online 99.9% of the time.
Exceptions might include:
- Scheduled maintenance.
- Upgrades for your particular VPS.
- Service suspensions for AUP violations, overdue invoices, etc.
- Downtime caused by your software installations on your VPS.
- Denial of Service attacks.
- Hardware failures.
- Any other errors on the client side.
We reserve the right to issue credits or refunds on a case by case basis. Downtime caused by the client will never result in credits or refunds.
Do you SWIP IPs for customers? (Views: 8605)
What does unmanaged mean? (Views: 4118)
Do you allow ____? (Views: 15304)
What do you offer support for? (Views: 6339)
Where is the IRC channel? (Views: 7340)