We guarantee that your VPS will be online 99.9% of the time.
Exceptions might include:
- Scheduled maintenance.
- Upgrades for your particular VPS.
- Service suspensions for AUP violations, overdue invoices, etc.
- Downtime caused by your software installations on your VPS.
- Denial of Service attacks.
- Hardware failures.
- Any other errors on the client side.
We reserve the right to issue credits or refunds on a case by case basis. Downtime caused by the client will never result in credits or refunds.
Does bandwidth used in between VPSs count? (Views: 8157)
What happens if I run out of bandwidth? (Views: 16678)
Nameservers and DNS (Views: 19961)
Do I need a domain name (FQDN) for the hostname? (Views: 45990)
What are the current tax rates? (Views: 2071)