Updated Oct. 3, 2019
We are working on the following known issues in our cloud control panel:
- PTR records not currently available - please contact support if you need a PTR record created.
- DNS Zones not currently available.
- Downloading images (snapshots / backups) is limited to 10GB.
- RamNull nullroute alerts - you will not receive an automated email if your IP is nullrouted due to DDoS currently.
- The second stage of the snapshot process (conversion to the appropriate file type) takes longer than it should - instances remain online regardless, but working on a patch.
- Various minor aesthetic issues (public/private IPs displayed out of order, etc.).
- Most of our Cloud images won't properly partition the space on 8GB-12GB Massive KVM plans due to using MBR (2TB limit). Please use an ISO or Ubuntu cloud image when launching one of those instances. We will remove the unusable OS options soon.
- Bandwidth totals may be incorrect. You will not be charged for overages until resolved.
- Backup scheduling is temporary disabled while we fix an issue with creating duplicates.
Please contact us via support ticket if you would like to report an issue not mentioned above.