Last Updated: January 1, 2023
RamNode (“Company”) reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, the validity of any claim.
- A physical or electronic signature of the individual filing the complaint.
- Evidence that the party posting the alleged violating material is our customer.
- The location of the alleged violating material.
- The name, address and telephone number of the person filing the complaint.
- The section of our Universal Terms of Service that the website is violating.
- Detailed description of the alleged violating material.
Each complaining party must submit a separate claim for each claim of violation Please provide all of the requested information, signed under penalty of perjury. Company cannot and will not act on this matter until all of the requested information is provided.
Please be advised that any complaint submitted may be forwarded to third parties, including the customer related to the complaint, for purposes of validating its contents.
Company cannot provide legal advice, and a complainant is encouraged to seek legal counsel if the complainant is not able to resolve any issues with a Company customer.
Please send your request to email@example.com or submit via postal mail to the following address:
Attn: Legal Department
555 S. Independence Blvd.
Virginia Beach, VA 23542