- Login to the Client Area.
- Click on Services > My Services.
- Find the product or service you wish to change and click on View Details.
- Click on Management Actions > Upgrade/Downgrade.
- Choose the upgrade or downgrade desired and complete the order.
OpenVZ VPSs are instantly upgraded upon receipt of payment. If you want to upgrade an old 128MB plan, though, please open a ticket and mention the plan you want and the billing cycle you want to pay on.
KVM VPSs must be manually upgraded by us (typically done within a few hours), and then you will have to resize your disk partition(s) using the GParted or System Rescue ISOs. If you need us to resize your disk for you, please open a support ticket and allow 24 hours for us to perform the work. We are not responsible for any data loss as a result of partition resizing. KVM VPSs cannot be downgraded.
NOTE: If you have a customized VPS with more than the default disk space, please contact us before updating. You may accidentally decrease your disk space with the method above causing your VPS filesystem to become corrupt.